$59.00 – $99.00
MASS is a high calorie muscle gainer with the ultimate combination of protein, healthy fats and complex carbs to support muscle gain, strength improvements and enhanced recovery.
- optimal protein mix (WPC, Milk Protein Isolate and Whole Milk Powder) for muscle growth.
- high nutrient content combining multiple sources of protein, complex carbs and MCTs to support workout performance and recovery. Includes magnesium which is essential for normal energy metabolism, protein synthesis and muscle function.
- boosted with creatine to enhance performance which helps to build more muscle.
- energy dense medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs), which boost the calorie count but are metabolised like carbohydrates, providing direct fuel and minimising fat storage potential.
- the complex carbohydrates deliver a steady source of energy for workouts and recovery. Perfect for post workout.
When to take
Mass can be taken with or between main meals. Use up to 3 times daily for maximum benefit. To boost the energy value of your Mass shake, you can add other foods, for example:
- Add a medium banana= 30g carbohydrates, 1g protein
- Add 3 tablespoons of fruit yoghurt= 14g carbohydrate, 5g protein
- Add a whole egg= 0g carbohydrates, 6g protein
If you have not used a nutrient dense supplement like Mass before, start with a half size serving per day for five days before increasing to a full serving. Recommended maximum daily intake is three servings.
- Younger trainers, or those struggling to maintain body weight
- Initial phase of a 12-week program, to feed fast new muscle development
- Supporting a sizing–up phase for more experienced trainers
- Off -season mass gains for athletes who play weight graded sports
- Sports people who expend large amounts of energy and don’t have time to recover with full meals eg. triathlon, rowing, cycling, running, multiple sporting activities.
Mass Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whole Milk Powder, Milk Protein Isolate), Maltodextrin, Cocoa, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Creatine Monohydrate, Flavour, Magnesium Oxide, Sweetener (955 – Sucralose), Digestive Enzymes.
CONTAINS MILK AND SOY PRODUCTS. NO INGREDIENTS CONTAIN GLUTEN.
This ingredients list is for Chocolate Flavour.
Available in three flavours: Vanilla, Chocolate and Banana (2.5kg only)
|per 92g serve||per 100g|